NATURAL AND WATER-SOLUBLE DEPILATORY WAX
with sugar, honey and lemon
Professional water-soluble depilatory wax, to be warmed up in a bain-marie or with proper wax warmer, suitable for normal skins, without any particular problem. The liquid consistency of the wax allows an extremely easy application and the hair removal is perfect, effective and long lasting, resulting in a soft and smooth skin for at least 3 weeks.
HOW TO USE:
- Put the container into the wax warmer at least one hour before the treatment and wait for the product to be completely melted.
- Accurately clean and thoroughly wipe the skin of the area to be depilated. Spread a thin layer of wax, at least 20 cm long, in the hair growth direction by means of a spatula.
- Immediately apply a strip of cloth or appropriate material and, holding the skin tight, remove the cloth strip against the growth, in a fast motion along with the skin.
- At the end of the operation, any possible wax residue can be removed with warm water.
- Do not use on irritated, injured or chapped, acne-affected or spotted skin, on moles, varicose veins and capillaries, on sun burns or other kinds of burning.
- Not suitable for elderly or diabetic people.
- Wait 24 hours before applying any deodorant, perfume or alcoholic lotion on the depilated area. Avoid contact with eyes; in this case call a specialist.
- If the product is used for the first time, test the wax on a small part of the area to be treated, then wait 24 hours before next application.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from heat sources.