NATURAL FAT-SOLUBLE DEPILATORY WAX
Professional fat-soluble depilatory wax, to be used with proper wax heater, suitable for normal skins, without any particular problem. The product melting occurs at low temperature, thus avoiding the risk of burns. The application is handy, easy and accurate. The hair removal is perfect, effective and long-lasting, resulting in a velvety skin for at least 3 weeks.
HOW TO USE:
- put the roll on wax in the wax heater at least 20-30 minutes before the treatment and wait for the product to be completely melted.
- accurately clean the area to be depilated and perfectly dry it up.
- apply a thin at-least-15-20-cm-long wax layer in the hair growth direction.
- immediately apply a fabric strip or a strip made of proper material and, keeping the skin well taut, pull out the strip sharply in the opposite direction to that of hair growth and in parallel way to the skin.
- the residual wax can be then removed with the proper after hair removal oil.
Do not use on wounded, irritated or chapped skins, with acne or spots, on moles, varicose veins or in case of capillary fragility, on sun burns or any similar.
- it is unsuitable for elderly or diabetic people.
- wait 24 hours before applying any deodorant, perfume or alcoholic lotion on the depilated area.
- avoid contact with eyes; if necessary consult a specialist.
- if the product is used for the first time, test the wax on a little part of the area to be treated and wait 24 hours before the application.
- keep out of the reach of children.
- keep the product away from heat sources.