NATURAL FAT-SOLUBLE DEPILATORY WAX
Ossido di Zinco
For very delicate skins and first hair removals
Professional fat-soluble depilatory wax, to be used with proper wax heater. Zinc Oxide always used in creams and powders for babies' skin blushes, makes wax very smooth thus allowing a soft hair-removal, suitable to young skins for their first hair-removals or for particularly difficult hair-removals. The product melting occurs at low temperature, thus avoiding the risk of burns. The application is handy, easy and accurate. The hair removal is perfect, effective and long-lasting, resulting in a velvety skin for at least 3 weeks.
HOW TO USE:
• put the roll on wax in the wax heater at least 20-30 minutes before the treatment and wait for the product to be completely melted.
• accurately clean the area to be depilated and perfectly dry it up.
• apply a thin at-least- 15-20- cm-long wax layer in the hair growth direction.
• immediately apply a fabric strip or a strip made of proper material and, keeping the skin well taut, pull out the strip sharply in the opposite direction to that of hair growth and in parallel way to the skin.
• the residual wax can be then removed with the proper after hair removal oil.